CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Fridays Feast #196



Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
A few months ago. I have my husband cut it to save money and he does a really good job at it, because he's a perfectionist.

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Enjoying all the little things about life. It used to be so easy to get excited about anything.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Normally I would say margarine. But I'm switching to olive oil because it's healthier.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Spanish. I've had so many opportunities to use it.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
done with college and working as an RN. And in 5 years, I'll have 2 kids entering college.




Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the dessert! Great feast:)

MiLeT said...

goodluck on your dessert. i love the mickey mouse.

mine is up @ momiespace.com

Sreisaat said...

Oh what a dessert - good luck on that one!
I wishmy husband could just do the same with my hair :)

Anonymous said...

when can I come over so he can trim my hair? :) Great feast!