CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #80




1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a house in town. (We are about 1 hour from the town we frequent. It's very inconvenient and uses a lot of gas.)

2. A big flat of eggs is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my bag of necessities.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be horseradish because most people would probably leave me alone.

5.
Being late is really high up on my list of pet peeves. (If late people just tried to be early, then they would probably be on time.)

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was why did I go to bed so late again?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going for a walk with my kids, tomorrow my plans include watching the Color Purple (I've actually never seen it before) and Sunday, I want to get caught up on the laundry.



Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

8 comments:

MiLeT said...

im finished with my laundry. happy friday.

here's my fill in for this friday! hope you can drop by. thanks.


milet!

Anonymous said...

Oh, The Color Purple is a great movie! I didn't know it was a book until I saw the movie Freedom Writers, also a good movie, and I didn't know THAT was a movie until I watched the DVD's special features. Now both are on Mt. TBR! :-D

Crystal said...

All the #4's are making me giggle. :)

Have a happy Friday!

Sreisaat said...

I had a laugh at #4...we do not have horseradish here, er, wait, are horseradish and radish the same? Anyways, I like radish :)
I have not watched the movie the Color Purple but I read the book. Hope you enjoy the movie :)

threesidesofcrazy said...

I soooooooooo understand #1!

CJ said...

Speaking as one of those always almost late people, it's really not that easy for us. I do honestly try to get places early but I never seem to manage it. I think there's a time warp involved!

My answers are up at:

http://www.cjreading.blogspot.com

cjh

LarryG said...

ahhhh... a house in town. tell me will it have a picket fence?
what you gonna do with all those eggs, that big flat?
and bag of necessities sounds magical too...
as the old saying goes "Early is on time and on time is late, anything after that is unthinkable" :)

Janet said...

oh, but I love horseradish!

Hope you're having a good weekend, thanks for playing :-)