CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Manic Monday #125


What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
Lay on my bed, listen to music, pray.

Who was your first crush?
Shaun Cassidy. Da doo run run run da doo run run. I even got a Shaun Cassidy T-shirt. Boy was I mad when my mom let me little sister (5 years old) get one too. She didn't even know who he was.

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?
I'd hang out at the lake or in a park.



Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

2 comments:

MiLeT said...

lol for you getting mad at your mom. hehe!

mine is up @ http://momiespace.com

Anonymous said...

I thought that picture is familiar. Yes, Shaun Cassidy. I suddenly remember Leif Garett too. :)