CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Manic Monday #123



What sound or noise do you love?
I love listening to the sound of a box fan while I am falling asleep.

What sound or noise do you hate?
When my kids scream.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'd like to go back to college to become a counselor for women. I've also thought about Nursing.

What profession would you not like to do?

High schooler teacher. High school was not an enjoyable time for me and I don't know how to interact with teens.



Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny, either people love fans or hate them when sleeping. :-)

Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...

I could never be a teacher, either. Teenagers are aliens, as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks for visiting me. Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

argh ur right being a highschool teacher would be hard.

i remember torturing our teachers during my highschool days. ehehe

MiLeT said...

i love the pic.

thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I could teach High School either. University students are fine, although the first years are often still in that High School frame of mind, but in theory but the time they get to uni. they worst students have already been filtered out!

Diana_CT said...

I could never be a teacher. I am too gullible and I would believe every excuse they told me why they didn’t do their homework.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Fourth of July

Anonymous said...

Hi maisie, thanks for the comments.

HAVE A NICE DAY:-)

Shen-Shen said...

I wouldn't be able to listen to a fan when I sleep.. It just keeps me awake!

And I'm with you on a high school teacher.. Some high school kids are just such pains :|

Devil Mood said...

Hi Maisie! Thanks for visiting my blog. Screaming kids can be a nightmare, but keeping them happy all the time is so hard, right?

Anonymous said...

Yep that 'white noise' humming fan, is the best to sleep by! Kids screaming, I agree. Thanks for visiting ;)