CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Feast #194




Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Since I live in North America, I've already been to Europe, and Antarctica is too cold for me that narrows it down to just a few. So, I'll choose - Africa. Because it seems really different from what I'm used to.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Firefox. Because it's what my husband has set up and it's important to him.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

5. Somehow I got through College U.S. History without being able to comprehend and remember much. But my son is doing High School U.S. History next year and I'm playing on learning a lot along with him since we homeschool.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…unconditional and cares about the needs of the other person. It is considerate, respectful, and committed.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

No. I don't live in tornado country. But I've seen some really good ones on the National Geographic channel.




Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! We have the same soup! Happy FF!

MiLeT said...

we have the same answer for love.

mine is served here!

hope you can drop by!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's funny!! I learned most of my history thru homeschooling the children more than I ever did in school.

Angela Wenke said...

Happy Friday Feast!
Have a great weekend
Angie

http://frugalwahmstalkradio.com/

Gill said...

When you come to Africa, you'll have to stop by and say hello to me :-) I enjoyed your feast!

View my blog here

Bela said...

wow, africa is a cool choice too..

mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-four.html

threesidesofcrazy said...

I love your main course answer and the Africa graphic is really neat.

Anonymous said...

Great feast. My feast is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great week!

Cheers,
Nita's Random Thoughts
Nita's Corner
Thomas Web Links
Thomas Travel Tales
Great Finds and Deals
Bohol Paradise

Anonymous said...

Are you a PA girl? Also, have you tried Love comes softly series by Janette Oke. Hallmark made some movies base on her books. I have seen the movies and I am now going to start reading the books. I love the pioneer period of history, that's part of the reason I named my blog Little House in the Big Woods. Thanks for the great comment on my blog.

threesidesofcrazy said...

In answer to your comment on my blog: I went from Texas, to Kansas to California as a child and then as an adult chose to move to the U.P. - the cold is no big deal after too many natural disasters.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to use Firefox. There's stuff I love from Firefox but also stuff I love about IE. Maybe I should create my own mixture of the two!