CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Holidays in the summer are not as meaningful to me as the ones during winter.

2. Hamburgers are my favorite things to grill. (However, I will be making them on the indoor grill this 4th since the propane tank is empty.)

3. My thoughts are that I hope it won't still be raining for the 4th of July.

4. Enjoying time with my kids is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is A Wrinkle in Time. (I never read it as a kid and I thought that it was about time.)

6. 2 cups of coffee and a slice of peanut butter toast is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the fireworks on TV, tomorrow my plans include watching Steel Magnolias on OXYGN and Sunday, I want to call my sister!


Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi maisie, jump in here from friday fill-ins. i hope your # 3 will be granted.

happy 4th of july!

arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2008/07/04/friday-fill-ins-2/

visit mine when u have the time.

threesidesofcrazy said...

I'm certainly with you on the coffee. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Melody said...

I love peanut butter toast!
Hope you've a great weekend! :)

Jack said...

Steel Magnolias, what a great movie!
Enjoy your long weekend :)

Julie said...

Great fill-ins. Thanks for visiting mine. Happy 4th.

Clarence said...

Yum, I love hamburgers, perhaps we should get some for dinner tonight. I've read the beginning of A Wrinkle in Time quite a few times, but never finished it, perhaps I should. Hope you've a great weekend.

Shadow said...

happy 4th of july... hopefully the weather takes a turn for the better!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I hope it'll be done raining, too, in time for the fireworks. And go fill that propane tank! Nothing's better than a freshly grilled burger!

Happy Fourth!

SandyCarlson said...

I love your breakfast, too. And "A Wrinkle" is the best. Madeleine L'Engle wrote some lovely poetry, too. She was a faithful woman.

Serena said...

Ah, hamburgers...nice to grill indoors and outdoors for sure. Sounds like a good breakfast there too. :D

Here is mine:

FF #79

Serena

Janet said...

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

#2 happened to us Friday unexpectedly LOL! That's ok, we used the stove and oven. And it was chilly and drizzly and foggy anyway!

Dude, that's MY breakfast :-)

And...I puffy pink heart Steel Magnolias!

Ouiser: You are too twisted for color TV!

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)