CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

13 Ways to Serve Chili




  • over French fries
  • on hamburger buns
  • on spaghetti noodles
  • on hot dogs in buns
  • on corn bread
  • mixed with cooked macaroni and cheese
  • mixed with cooked white rice
  • on scrambled eggs
  • scooped with tortilla chips
  • baked in corn tortillas with cheese and sour cream (chili enchiladas)
  • on baked potatoes
  • over tater tots
  • on taco salad


Maisie

Video Clip: Are You Good Enough for Heaven?

12 comments:

Bubba said...

Yay chili! Although it's a bit warm for that here right now...it's 6:13pm, and still 110F/43C. But I still LOVE chili!

Great list...and Happy TT!

OGD Critic said...

Would have never thot about white rice!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy T13 to you.

Yes it is easy to focus on the negative and trust me I could, but all in all he's a GREAT guy.

Di said...

I love Chili! And love the fact that people are so passionate about their individual recipes. I think Chili Cook-offs are the coolest thing!

sobeit said...

OH...I love chili over a baked potato....my favorite! Happy TT!


sobeit
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

Carol said...

Sounds a little like the recipe for indigestion.

I do love me some good chili, though.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I know it's summer and supposedly too hot for chili, but man, I love that stuff.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Those sound yummy! I've only ever tried 6 of them, but will try the other 7 this winter.

SandyCarlson said...

Oooh! Good info. Now I'm hungry, though....

PamelaMKramer said...

I like them with saltine crackers oh and I like to sprinkle cheddar cheese on the top of my chili. Yummy! Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Michelle said...

Yummy. Yes Chili on french fries. That's the best!! Great list and happy TT.

Anonymous said...

I love chili!!! More chili please...

Anonymous said...

hahaha - what a cute little chile pepper. For Halloween my daughter was a sunflower - I should have made her a chile instead, much more fitting considering our heritage. ;-)