CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

13 Things That I Have in My Refrigerator




  • Bologna (my daughter loves it)
  • Sun Dried Tomato Pesto (my husband makes awesome Italian food)
  • Tarter Sauce (the kids love those fish sticks)
  • A Jar of Peperoncini (one of my husband's favorite treats)
  • A Jar of Fleischmann's Yeast (I love homemade baked bread)
  • Cheddar Cheese (for burritos - about 5 times a week for lunch)
  • Mozzarella Cheese (for homemade pizza)
  • Sliced American Cheese (for grilled cheese sandwiches)
  • 4 Packages of Hot Dogs (they were on sale)
  • Celery (the kids like it with creamy peanut butter)
  • Non-Fat Miracle Whip (I grew up eating it.)
  • 3 Jars of Orange Marmalade (I have no idea why. Who in this family eats it?)
  • A 3 year-old, almost empty, Bottle of Italian Dressing from the Olive Garden (time to throw the rest of it away)



Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

12 comments:

Meju said...

That marmalade would be yummy on a nice pork roast!

cindy kay said...

I guess if nobody eats marmalade that's why you still have three jars! -- wherever they came from....

Clarence said...

Mmm... bologna - I love it too! Except here we call it Fritz. :)

Juliana RW said...

hmmm...bologna. I also like bologna...can i have it??? please...lol

My T13 in here Thanks

Carol said...

It's the little things in the door that count!

Fun T-13!

Robin said...

Mmmm... burritos. I'll pass on the marmalade though thanks.

Anonymous said...

Mmm...you've got me thinking of fried bologna sandwiches with cheese and miracle whip. LOL!
Happy TT!

Hootin Anni said...

:::gag city::: Three years old - from Olive Garden? Ya, I think you need to clean it out. LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL! At least you looked in your refrigerator to see what you have! I know about that "old" salad dressing...my stepson visited from Oregon, and reached for a jar of Ranch dressing...expired. Grabbed another...expired. I didn't have a single fresh jar of Ranch dressing.

Now orange marmalade would be gone in a heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

marmalade is good when your stomach is off. But I don't know why 3 jars.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I love this list. :)
Mine's up at www.jewellerbyerin.com.

I love making home baked bread, but lately, I have no time.

threesidesofcrazy said...

I'd be so afraid to take an inventory of my refrigerator, but maybe I will for next week's list - thanks for the idea.