CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday #121

Manic Monday

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?


Just a regular peanut butter and jelly sandwich, because I'm a regular kind of gal.

If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?

Yes. I would definitely tell the person so that he or she can make the most of the rest of his or her life. I would sure want to know the truth.

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?

Yes. I just wear the same clothes no matter what mood I'm in. However, if I'm home all day and feeling down then I'll just stay in my pajamas.



Maisie


Video: Are You Good Enough for Heaven? with Kirk Cameron

14 comments:

Gabriel said...

Great answers today. I'm still asking myself if I would have the courage to tell someone that he/she was dying. I don't think I could...

Here is my post. Happy MM day!

Keri said...

I said PB&J too!! Great minds must think alike! Great answers!
Happy MM!

Keri

Anonymous said...

I like your answer to number 1. PB & J... just your average Jane. :)

Natalia said...

oh i totally agree on the PJ thing on the last question.... love being lazy :)

ShannonW said...

Great answers. Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

awesome answers. I really like the PB&J answer. It made me hungry!!

Shen-Shen said...

I am 100% a pj's kinda person, as you might have been able to tell, haha. I love nothing more than to lounge around in my pajamas, although sometimes the rattyness of my pajamas and guests mean I can't!

I was going to say PB&J at first, but then I couldn't really think of any reason why it fit me, haha. (Although I do love them!)

storyteller said...

Thanks for dropping by Small Reflections earlier. I got sidetracked with the Fun Monday part of today’s post after publishing Manic Monday … then had to walk my Lab, Molly … so I’m only just now getting around to visiting others before I fix dinner. How ‘kewl’ that you see yourself as a ‘regular kind of gal’ … symbolized by p-nut butter & jelly. I guess you’re correct in your observation that I’m ‘unique’ with my BLAT choice … but I highly recommend adding avocado to your BLTs (and occasionally some onion).
Hugs and blessings,

Diana_CT said...

Now that I am retired, I am starting to get in the bad habit of staying in my PJ's all day if I do not have to go out.

Amy said...

My kids and I occasionally declare it a "pajama day" at home, just because we're feeling lazy and relaxed. They love it!

Angela Wenke said...

We both chose Peanut Butter and Jelly lol lol

Angie

www.frugalwahmstalkradio.com

Anonymous said...

Nice and simple~ You go girl. Love the jammies all day. It's so fun being lazy.
Thanks for dropping by!

LarryG said...

so do you eat peanut butter and jammies in your jammies - lol

cris said...

Thanks for dropping by. We have the same answer in #2.