CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins





Friday Fill-Ins Meme

1. Finishing my degree in Psychology is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is "Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece." - Author Unknown
(I'm just kidding.)


3. My husband inspired me to start blogging. (He thought that I would like blogging. But it took about a year for him to convince me.)

4. Strawberries are best on shortcake with whipped cream on top.

5. I couldn't get my high school locker open in the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the morning before it gets hot and the mosquitoes come out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grocery shopping (we're down to pasta and rice), tomorrow my plans include watching The Best Man on OXYGN and Sunday, I want to make something yummy - like brownies.


Maisie

Video Clip: Are You Good Enough for Heaven?

15 comments:

The Land of Rozz said...

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoyed your Thursday Thirteen. I wish I had a green thumb so I could grow my own food!

Thru Pink Curtains said...

wow you are into a lot of things! shortcake is yummy and so is vegan chocolate with strawberries. you never thought you would ever like it but it is good. Make it with avacado--here is the recipe http://therawtable.com/recipecoll/chocpudd.htm

pear pie is good except that i think a double crust would have been better......

Kellan said...

That's a great list. My girls are making a cake right now in my kitchen - I can smell it all the way up to my room. That's one good thing about having teen-agers around in the summer.

Have a good Friday - see you soon. Kellan

Lynda said...

I'm hoping to make a yummy cake on Sunday too ;0)

Anonymous said...

Good list. Good luck with number 1. I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy your dinner out.

Sandy M said...

Great fill-ins. Have an amazing weekend!

~Amanda~ said...

Oh brownies you are making me hungry! Have a great weekend

Deb R said...

Mmmmm....strawberry shortcake sounds yummy!! :-)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Yum, now I need to stop at the store for strawberry shortcake fixins!

LarryG said...

I love that picture! awesome...

I will go to Ireland when I marry - which I am not currently in the prospect of doing - but one day...

no 6 (and your Daisie Maisie) indicates you are southern belle :)

thanks for the link to J Vernon --

Miz K said...

Wow now I'm craving shortcake! I'm also very jealous of your garden - fresh veggies are the best!

Jack said...

Oh my, doesn't that look scrumptious!
Have a great weekend :)

Pooch said...

Looks like we agree on walking in the cool, crisp mornings. Love the flowers in your avatar --- simply beautiful!

:)

Janet said...

mmm, WHY did I ask that strawberry question??! I'm SO craving them now LOL!

Have fun this weekend and thanks for playing :-)

Karkuzhali said...

Good luck to you on #1.

I sure believe in #2. It's no kidding ;o)

I completely agree with you on #6.

I love brownies, too.

Happy weekend!