CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Do You Feel Like Giving Up?


Do you ever have one of those days, or months, where you just feel like giving up?

I'm having one of those today. My mind and spirit feels weak and I just don't feel like persevering. I've done it for years and I'm tired out. But, I know that it's important to hang on. The Bible tells us to persevere. It's important to keep trusting God, even when we feel like things won't really work out.


I listened to some songs at You Tube to get my mind more focused on God and the truth. These video songs are great to listen to when you feel beaten down and weak. God can give us the strength to press on.

Press On by Selah

Faith in You by Jami Smith

Everlasting God by Chris Tomlin

You Never Let Go by Matt Redman

Cry Out to Jesus by Third Day

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns


You're Not Alone by Meredith Andrews




Maisie

Video Clip: Are You Good Enough for Heaven?

0 comments: